Monday, December 9, 2013

Learn how to Self-Publish


I Will Hold Your Hand. 


In the past I have worked with many writers who wanted to self-publish. I consulted and in other words held their hands as they tread the sometimes scary waters of the publishing world. Most of my clients have gone on to not only publish their own books but become national bestsellers. 

Some of you have taken my webinars and I am glad to see many of you doing really well and tearing it up out there. I have done this a few years now and have some good ideas that can give you an edge over the average Joe…sorry Joe… out there when it comes to having a great product and with what I have done with my publishing houses I feel the need to pass along some of that information. 

If you have listened to me online or heard me speak at a conference you know that I am a huge dork and not much for sparing you for your feelings. I figure this is a business and you want the truth over a pat on the back. 

All this being said here is how it works. 

What you get:
60 days of coaching
Meetings in person or over the phone if you are out of state.
Together we will take your MS from a WORD doc to in "Print"
I will show you how to get your book through the editing process.
Connect you with the right people to get your book converted to an eBook.
Help you find and get an amazing cover created. 
Have your book designed and layer out for print.
Help you set up all your accounts online and with booksellers. 

COST:
Cost of this will depend on your book. The price if for coaching and contacts to give you everything you need to succeed. Each client is different and has different needs but budget for 3-5K. I can only work with one person at a time due to my own busy life so openings are limited. 

If you are serious about this business and want to make a living as a writer this is a great opportunity. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Aaron

Author Aaron Patterson: Blog: The Worst Book Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment